Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's up with me?


I still come to my blog to read the lovelie's I have hanging out over in my blog roll. Every time I do..I see my last post and it bothers me. It just makes me feel..I don't know..so, boring. I mean, I'm still boring, nothing new has happened to me. I'm still hanging with my precious boy everyday, although I have started exercising regularly! I lost 5 lbs, went on my first vacation in 3 years..aaannnd gained 6 lbs in a week and a half. Wow. Anyway, I don't know if I'll start posting regularly again, maybe..maybe not. If the mood strikes me again I guess I will. I'm doing pretty good fighting the PPD monster. I had a really rough patch a couple months ago and had to up my Pristiq, but it passed. It always does now. I still have a hard time looking at pictures from that time, and I still have these weird flashbacks if I see a certain thing or smell a certain smell. (that is so strange to me) But other than that, I'm good. I still have the feeling that I want to help other women going through PPD/PPA. Maybe I'll figure out how to someday. So, I guess that's it. Just wanted to say Hi..and let the 3 people who may see this know I'm doing okay.

6 comments:

  1. So glad things are going well for you! Keep blogging, that is one of the best ways to help other ppd mommas out there. I needed to hear survivor stories to believe that I would get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And start recording all those cute things Easton does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have flashbacks to that time, too, which is also really strange to me. Crazy how the mind works, eh?

    Glad to see an update. We don't know each other irl, but I still care.

    ReplyDelete