Monday, September 21, 2009

20 weeks...


Or in other words...5 months! I cannot believe that I'm 5 months already. I'm 1/2 way through! AGHHH!!! That means we're going to have an infant of our own we have to care for in 4 months!!!! Whew...I just had to get that off my chest. It still freaks me out now and then when I think about it. There's no turning back now huh? The other thing I think about often these days is that I don't like being pregnant. Everything is feeling all fat and rubbing together...I don't like it, and I know it's only going to get worse. Ugh. I am NOT going to be an easy person to be around when I am huge. Poor Jason. So here is the 20 week picture, and before you think.."she looks good for 20 weeks!"..trust me..I'm way bigger in person. It's all about angles and black clothes! Ha.

2 comments:

  1. I think you look GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i felt pretty big by the end, but it will all come off.

    ReplyDelete