Saturday, September 26, 2009

I believe he's movin' & groovin'...

I have been wondering when I would feel Easton move. I've had a few different people tell me a few different times of when I should feel him, of course. Just like everything else, I Googled it. "thank goodness for Google", that's what Jason says when I reveal to him another informative tidbit I have discovered. If I called my dr. for each thing I have found by Google-ing, they would think I am the most annoying patient ever. I think I felt him a week ago, but then two night's ago Jason actually felt two tiny kicks!! We both just started laughing, like this baby is already the most hilarious child ever. It was a really cool moment for both of us. Of course, I haven't had any big kicks since. But I was told that my placenta is in the back, so I will feel everything in the months to come. Fabulous! The ultrasound tech told me to get lots of sleep now. No problem..I happen to be very good at that!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I can't wait until he's big enough for me to watch your belly dance.

    ReplyDelete