Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Surprise?? Not really....

Okay..I had my 37 week appointment this morning. Dr. did the normal check and got this puzzled look on her face. "I think I feel his bum.." Really? Cause last week you said you felt his head. She pulled in the ultrasound machine, and sure enough. He is still bottom first, kicking me in my girl parts. I knew it!! I have still been feeling so many painful movements (kicks) down in the lower regions. Last night I think he tried to stand up...seriously. It hurt that bad. I knew it couldn't be hands! I go back next week to do another ultrasound, and if he's still sitting there, we'll schedule a c-section for the following week. I wasn't real concerned until I googled "37 weeks w/ breech baby". I shouldn't have done that. Screw you internet!! Of course the first article I come to tells me that some of the reasons that a baby is breech is that there is some kind of birth defect..neurological or something else. WHAT?? Seriously???!! I've have a lot of ultrasounds during this pregnancy...and they have all said he looks perfect. So I shouldn't worry right?? RIGHT?? Ugh. This is going to be a long two weeks. Please pray that this baby is okay.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that and I've known many with breech babies. I am sure he is perfect, but maybe a little stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..it's that stupid internet. It's better to not google everything when you're pregnant.

    ReplyDelete