Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GI tests and some pics...





My sister in law and I took Easton to have his 3 month pictures yesterday. He did SO good!! I was afraid he would be a turd since it was during one of his sporadic naps, but he surprised me and was a total angel. It was so hard to pick out which pictures I wanted, so I just got a TON. We are having to go to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital today to have some gastro test run on him. I am not looking forward to this!! His Dr. wants to rule out any anatomical reasons why he can't (or won't) eat more than 2-3 oz at a time. He's not gaining enough weight for his age..which concerns us. The good thing is he hasn't lost any weight either. He is having a barium swallow and something called a video fluoroscope?? ( i think that's what it's called) done this afternoon. I just hope and pray that they either find nothing, or they find something that can be easily fixed. I just want him to be able to eat like a normal 3 1/2 month old baby. So send some prayers our way today....we can sure use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment